For less than the price of one swimming lesson, you can get a complete guide to how to teach your kids to swim.
This comprehensive guide gives you all the information, tips and tricks you need to teach your kids to swim. Whether you’re helping your kids get into the pool for the first time or working with them to refine their strokes, Teach Your Kids to Swim will show you how to do it, step by step.
The book helps you make the most of your advantages as a parent. It shows you how to leverage your indepth knowledge of your kids as individuals, and it shows you how to turn time on dry land into an effective swimming lesson. Whether you’re teaching your kids to swim all by yourself or want to support the lessons someone else is teaching them and make them more effective, Teach Your Kids to Swim will give you everything you need to do it.
Not only that, Teach Your Kids to Swim shows you how to make it fun for the whole family.
The book’s ten chapters include information about:
- How to prepare to teach kids to swim
- How to craft a teaching style that works
- How to structure swimming lessons
- What you need to know about kids’ minds and bodies before you start
- How kids learn and how to motivate them
- Important safety information
- Swimming lesson do’s and don’ts
- The sequence you should teach the skills in
- Specific, detailed information about how to teach each swimming skill
I also put together a bonus chapter with over 150 games and activities that you can use to make teaching your kids to swim more fun, for them and for you.
Thanks for reading, and happy swimming.